Now Boarding Dogs & Cats 24/7 at ABIA
Along with boarding your car with us at the airport while you're gone, you can board your dogs & cats on-airport with us too! Our one-stop state-of-the-art facility and cutting-edge employee education practices ensure that your furry friend will have just as much fun as you do on your vacation. Dogs can luxuriate in the air conditioning, play with friends in our outdoor yards, and beat the summer heat in our dogs-only swimming pool! All our services are provided by Taurus Academy, an Austin-based company that excels in providing pet care, training and boarding.
Want to learn more? Click here.
We offer Daycare Too!
For those dogs who just want to have fun while you’re at work or play, our facility is open for drop-off day care too!
Vaccination and Health Policies
- For the safety of all dogs we have strict health and behavioral standards for our Boarding, Play day and Training guests.
- Before coming in, all dogs must show proof of vaccinations, including Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella, & CIV. Cats must show proof of Rabies & FVRCP.
- All dogs must be on a flea preventative that kills fleas on contact (Trifexis, Comfortis, or a topical preventative).
- Adult dogs over the age of 14 months must be spayed or neutered.
Get ZoomClub Points for Parking & Pet Boarding
When you park your car and board your pet at Bark&Zoom, you earn ZoomClub points for both stays! These are the same ZoomClub points you earn for parking at our sister facility, www.parkandzoom.com, and the points can be redeemed for free on-airport covered parking days at either location!
Sign up for the ZoomClub
How to get started
- Fill out an application and create an account
- Email or upload up-to-date vaccinations
- Call 512-817-BARK (2275) to set up an initial playday orientation ($35)
Valet Covered Parking only $9.95/day*
On-airport covered parking is only $9.95/day when you board your pet at Bark&Zoom! Just pull up under the Bark&Zoom covered entrance. There, you'll be greeted by one of our valets, who will transfer your luggage onto one of our new all-electric shuttles. After dropping off your pet inside, board the shuttle and be zoomed to the terminal. Remember, we're on the airport so you're only a couple of minutes away!
*plus 10% ABIA fee
Interested in our optional car care services? Click here.